[BITList] Fwd: A.Word.A.Day--perendinate

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:38:44 BST 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 21/04/2009, at 5:16 PM, HUGH wrote:

<< How do we recognise either one?  A man of your perspicacity should
have
known the answer.  By their degree of archaicnosity of course.  At one
point
in Scotts DO things were getting perilously close to how they were in
Kincaids before I went to sea.  To the extreme annoyance of management
(they
were easily annoyed), we developed a new set of properties, among
which were
thicknosity, thinnosity, bignosity, etc.  Names were reversed, so that I
became Hguh Erytnicm - and a small group would only converse in
Ackwordsb
Eaksp.  Bear in mind that we were mostly responsible adults with
children.
I put it down to the railway that ran alongside the offices.  In
Kincaids
there was no such excuse for why all decided to answer only to Bruce or
Fred. >>

 > Hope this has cleared it up (as the doctor said to the actress).

errrrr.....

I think so.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.