[BITList] Fwd: A.Word.A.Day--perendinate

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 21 08:16:07 BST 2009

John,

How do we recognise either one?  A man of your perspicacity should have
known the answer.  By their degree of archaicnosity of course.  At one point
in Scotts DO things were getting perilously close to how they were in
Kincaids before I went to sea.  To the extreme annoyance of management (they
were easily annoyed), we developed a new set of properties, among which were
thicknosity, thinnosity, bignosity, etc.  Names were reversed, so that I
became Hguh Erytnicm - and a small group would only converse in Ackwordsb
Eaksp.  Bear in mind that we were mostly responsible adults with children.
I put it down to the railway that ran alongside the offices.  In Kincaids
there was no such excuse for why all decided to answer only to Bruce or
Fred.

Hope this has cleared it up (as the doctor said to the actress).