[BITList] [Fwd: Is Scottish virgin the next Paul Potts?]

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 14 08:23:19 BST 2009

The lady has an amazing voice, period, no qualification about nationality or
sexual inexperience is necessary.  I don't recall Paul Potts being hailed as
an English non-virgin. Both are breaths of fresh air in a business dominated
by talentless singers.

I don't watch the programme, but while changing programmes my attention was
caught by the "act" that preceded her, a unicyclist of uncommon ineptitude.
He spent the short time he was on stage failing to do anything he tried, but
he wasn't trying to get laughs. The panel didn't like him - "You're
rubbish", said Simon Cowell - I thought that an accurate, if unkind verdict.
>From his accent, he was Scottish, but he gave no hint of how he stood
sexwise.

The lady came on next, and the rest is history.