[BITList] antitimorous

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 5 20:10:01 BST 2009

Colin,

The last car we had expired not far from here one evening a few years ago and was towed home by the RAC.  I worked on it till I got sick of it. I last saw it on the back of a lorry taking it away for scrap with its engine on the back seat. Come to think of it, having the engine on the back seat could have been the problem all along.

You want some words to decipher?  How about shilpit (adjective), boak (verb), dumfoonert (adjective), skelly (adjective), whitrick (noun). I'm cheating with the first one - it's not common around here. Had you no dialect in Caithness?