[BITList] oh no, not tree cracks

Robbo macrob37 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 5 00:49:01 BST 2009

Colin, the Rover is a P4 after the 3 headlight model. The 2000 was a neat
model and the one with a V/8 (2500) I think went like the clappers.

I think Tommy Harle nicknamed Hacker el cid after seeing the movie where
Charlton Heston or some one was cracking the big whip on

the chariots.

JH used to have fire drills without warning, and somewhere between HK and
Japan pulled one on. Everyone out of the bunk etc hoses out

And to top it off he sent the crew up top to pull the pins and drop the
skylights..no warning to the watchkeepers and away went the relief v/v's

Never heard anything like it, and he refused to buy the beers. He was a
"funny" man. No sophisticated wind up/down skylights on Chyebassa.

Robbo.

  _____