[BITList] oh no, not tree cracks

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Apr 3 03:57:06 BST 2009

tks for the info, robbo

don't like the sound of the arborescent crystalization in the boiler/s..................................................!

and for the new boiler to come into contact with a low bridge, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew jim hacker (why el cid?) when he was asst. super - he came the same shit with us - if more work was done then da-di-da-di-da. well, it worked for him, he made it from ceo to asst. super.

as they say now-a-days, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow!".

I sailed with alex hay and kam-kuro cullis - both nice guys and good ceo's

what's the rover you are "restoring"?.

I had a zircon blue 1965 rover 2000 - loved it, really solid, comfortable, quiet car. I know it was zircon blue because I once went to the only rover dealer in caithness (wick) for vee belts and touch up paint. strangely they had absolutely nothing for a 2000 - no vee belts, nowt, nada, zero, nothing - except ZIRCON BLUE touch up paint; no other colour - just the one little tin of zircon blue.........................................

colin t