[BITList] Fw: hk to bombay!

Robbo macrob37 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Apr 2 00:59:48 BST 2009

Sorry for the delay Colin, granddaughter keeping us busy.

I can't remember any names from the Chupra, I was getting over 10 or 11
months in HK while waiting for the

new boilers to come out from the UK for the Dumra. A very hard life it was.
There was 4 of us standing by

Donald Leslie C/O, Roger Alderman 3/O, George Foster C/E/O and me. George
Foster I found to be a pretty

dinkum bloke and we had the crew strip the ER back to bare metal and
repainted but I never got to see the finished

job.

I was up for leave and going back to Bombay to pick up the Iberia.

Robbo

  _____