[BITList] Red Head

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:58:47 BST 2008

A red head woman visits her doctor: Doctor, every part of my body
hurts when I touch it.

Really? Says the doctor. How's that?

She demonstrates by touching her nose and she screams with pain. Then
she touches her lips and again she screams with pain. She goes on
touching her neck, shoulders, breasts, stomach, and so on, screaming
with pain every time.

The doctors asks her: You're not really a red head are you?

The red head says: No. Why? I'm a natural blonde.

The doctor says: I thought so.  Your finger is broken

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.