[BITList] Lady Rowling

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 11:53:09 BST 2008

Salaams,
???????????? God, I'm a cynic, I see JK, she of Harry Potter fame has made her bid for a Dameship in the New Year honors list citing his Holiness's interest and furherment (no such word but one is allowed to make 'em up these days) in/for the young. If someone can point out one instance I'd be only to pleased to withdraw my declaration and kiss Gordon Browns ass in Sainsbury's window on any Saturday afternoon that he's free. Bit of a bugger when its the number one news item? this morning.
? ? ? ? ? ??? As an aside and this is aimed at Derek Hargreaves if he's here, if not anyone else. Does anyone know what sort of memorial was placed at Freckleton, near Preston or its environs re the unfortunate crash of an American Douglas A 26 Invader in August of 1944 onto a school, some ninety one people were killed. I believe there's something at Westminster Abbey. Seems an unfortunate plane as a further two crashed in the following November when taking off, all crew members were killed.