[BITList] rationing

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:43:08 BST 2008

G'day Colin,

On 05/09/2008, at 9:51 AM, Colin Taylor wrote:

<< how condescending of you to recognize my criticisms and concerns
about the group.

but you are mistaken, my concern was for your megalomania, arrogance
and pedantic righteousness ..................

as others have mentioned, you ain't no Sir William Currie nor are you
the British India Steam Navigation Company, so don't come the cunt
with me.

I am looking forward to meeting you face to face at a BI gathering -
where we can really get into it.

colin taylor

PS    get stuffed >>

Well!  When are you going to tell him what you really think about him?

:-)

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.