[BITList] rationing

Colin Taylor realm33 at msn.com
Fri Sep 5 00:51:00 BST 2008

following self explanatory response to prescott........

and I see he is now rationing the number of responses to a particular subject (maybe penelope got tired of it); the present ration is for ship's names.............

how condescending of you to recognize my criticisms and concerns about the group.

but you are mistaken, my concern was for your megalomania, arrogance and pedantic righteousness ..................

as others have mentioned, you ain't no Sir William Currie nor are you the British India Steam Navigation Company, so don't come the cunt with me.

I am looking forward to meeting you face to face at a BI gathering - where we can really get into it.

colin taylor

PS    get stuffed