[BITList] efficient

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Tue Oct 21 11:28:27 BST 2008

hugh

that sounds like a highly efficient system - compared to this ridiculous spectacle we have here.

the money spent on the campaigns would probably support iceland for a few years!

as there are only 2 weeks left to the big day, and as the McCain/Palin led republicans appear to be in for a drubbing, they are resorting to everything they can think of to discredit obama short of using the n word!  at some of their rallies audience members have been heard to shout, "kill him" - the response from McC - nothing...............

I tell you it's getting bad

I firmly believe if something was to happen to obama before the election or before the inauguration serious rioting would break out across america, possibly revolution.

colin t