[BITList] what's in a word?

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Sat Oct 18 01:23:51 BST 2008

hugh

ah, well, now - no wonder I didn't understand..........................

dissertation - A treatise advancing a new point of view resulting from research; usually a requirement for an advanced academic degree

divergence - The act of moving away in different direction from a common point

"the true Babel is a divergence upon morals"

ok, I get it now - I agree with stevenson - A confusion of voices and other sounds clearly moves in a different direction from motivation based on ideas of right and wrong - even in Florac!

colin t