[BITList] more morals

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 23:32:23 BST 2008

tks hugh

oh, I see. Fortunately, as I recall, I only sailed one one ship carrying a few middle aged or old colonial types - where they got there women from I don't know - but without exception, they would have put a young lad off sex for life! how the hell those type of stiff upper lip colonial types begat heirs is a mystery.........

never met sandy souter - just heard of him, quite  a lad

you lost me with, "RL Stevenson wrote (Travels With a Donkey in the Cevennes) that "the true babel is dissertation upon morals".  anyone care to join in and explain to me?

(just noticed there are 3 different siz fonts above - this appears to be my pc letting me know who is in charge)

colin t