[BITList] where are you?

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 14:17:31 BST 2008

folks

I believe our band of mavericks stands about 15.

earlier in the month I said, "it would be nice to know where you all are now and what you were in BI and where you hailed from............."

colin taylor, JEO to 2EO, york, england - now in new orleans

hugh replied  - he hails from PORT Glasgow and resides there

tom gardiner - jeo to 2eo - lives in gympie, australia via canada and hails from hull and other places in uk

fredmno lives somewhere in france but didn't say where he hails from

any advances on 3?

colin t