[BITList] Tom in Gympie ( again)

Tom Gardiner tm.gardiner at skymesh.net.au
Wed Oct 15 03:20:05 BST 2008

Hugh et al ,
An interesting read Hugh .
Some events similar to mine and others not .

Reading about your musucal talents and those of Colin and others and
wish fate had treated me otherwise .
I love listening to music , and alliteration of prose , light opera or
otherwise .
But , as they say , " can't carry a tune in a bushel basket ".
On stage I simply move my mouth to the tune .
In social groups hide amongst others off tune .
I drive my wife to distraction because I can never tell if the speaker
conducts true sounds or otherwise .
Was exposed to violin lessons , piano lessons etc .
But my only talent as a child was playing on the linolenum .

Cheers ,
Tom in Gympie