[BITList] winner

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 10 00:19:05 BST 2008

just been selected for a cash prize as shown below................

decisions, decisions, decisions..........................

however, "selected for a cash prize", does not - in my book - mean, I have won a cash prize of £850,000.00, so I am being cautious..

I feel somewhat obliged to buy a new bmw or two - when I get the money.

I really feel I should help bmw out - the least I can do.

colin t

BMW GROUP PROMOTION
PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPARTMENT, BMW
Automobiles 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP,
London United Kingdom.
09/ 10 / 2008.

Attention: Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a
cash prize of £850,000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand
Great British Pounds) from the BMW  E-LOTTERY BONANZA
International programs held on 9th of Oct 2008, in London
United Kingdom.