[BITList] Vous et Tous

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 2 17:10:55 GMT 2008

    I think that Fred has made a typographical error as "tu" is the personal  in addressing someone and is never used to someone older or senior - unless by invitation. "Tous" means "all" and is not related to a form of address. Re kissing, here in Brittany (Morbihan, dept 56) 4 is quite the usual form and can be quite daunting at times!
RTinF