[BITList] State of the Nation

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:50:18 GMT 2008

NOMINATED BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR

A Somali arrives in Birmingham as a new immigrant to the UK.
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and
says,   "Thank you Mr. Englishman for letting me in this country,
giving me
free housing, free food, free medical care, and free education!" The
passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Pakistani."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for
having such
a beautiful country here in the UK!"  The person says, "I not British,
I am
Polish."  The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he
stops,  shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful things in
England!"  That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from India, I am
not British!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you British?"

She says," No, I am from Africa!"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the British people?"

The African lady checks her watch and says..."Probably at  work".

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 11:30  a.m.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.