[BITList] Sponser an Executive today appeal

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 15:01:49 GMT 2008

hugh,

you are welcome......................

it is charitable of you to remember, especially in this festive season, the many unfortunate wall street executives who are going bonus-less this year.

anyone else almost decided to donate $3.700 to this worthy cause?

colin t

PS  does anyone know how i can delete permanently the I WAS A BETA TESTER badge? it can be deleted but always pops up again next email.

From: chakdara at btinternet.comTo: bitlist at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.comDate: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:40:05 +0000Subject: Re: [BITList] Sponser an Executive today

Colin,

That message touched my heartstrings, wellnigh brought tears to my eyes, etc.  It is all too easy, in the run up to Christmas, to forget those less fortunate than ourselves, and I have already almost decided to pledge a vast amount of ready cash money.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention.