[BITList] More Kiwis.....

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:10:23 GMT 2008

One for the KIWIS

Melbourne Zoo had acquired a female of a very rare species of gorilla.
Within a few weeks, the gorilla became very cantankerous and difficult
to handle.

Upon examination,the Zoo veterinarian determined the problem. The
Gorilla was on heat. To make matters worse, there were no male
gorillas of the species available.

While reflecting on their problem, the Zoo management noticed Graham,
a big Kiwi lad & former All Black, responsible for fixing the Zoo's
machinery. Graham, like most Kiwis, seemed to be possessed with ample
ability to satisfy a female of any species.. So the Zoo administrators
thought they might have a solution.

Graham was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have
sex with the gorilla for $500? Graham showed some interest, but said
he would have to think the matter over carefully.

The following day, Graham announced that he would accept their offer,
but only under three conditions: 'Fust,' he said, 'I don't want to
have to kuss er.' 'Sicondly, you must niver niver tull anyone about
thus.' The Zoo manager quickly agreed and asked what his third
condition was. 'Wull,' said Graham, 'You gotta give me another week to
come up with the $500. '