[BITList] Amazing research ...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Jan 5 10:53:41 GMT 2019

Something that you have not heard of before?

From a correspondent…  who will not be identified.

>  Why do I have the feeling that this test was flawed?
>

> Had to be Pakistan to do this amazing research...
>
> https://karmnirvan.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/scratching-your-testicles-can-increase-your-lifespan/amp <https://karmnirvan.wordpress.com/2012/02/08/scratching-your-testicles-can-increase-your-lifespan/amp>
>

> Scratching Your Testicles Can Increase Your Lifespan..
> Karachi, Pakistan:
> ==================================

Flawed balls in the first place.

A senior editor when I was a cub reporter a long time ago
once described how a popular dish in these parts called
aaloo-dum (potatoes covered with flour and cooked and
then dipped in spicy gravy) should be made to make it
perfect. He said -- rather tastelessly -- that what adds to its
taste is the tenderness of the potatoes and their size. They
should not resemble a Pakistani man's hydrocele-size
adult balls but they should resemble a healthy young teenager's,
hard but potent, not massive and willing to melt in no time
under heat.   ..... :-) The rest I leave to your imagination.
I shunned aaloo-dum for a long time thereafter.

Did you know that in Afghanistan they grow a very luscious
variety of grapes? They call it in their local lingo a young
slave's balls.