[BITList] Rreally?

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Oct 21 14:06:41 BST 2018

COLONEL TIM COLLINS: How can our chubby, drug-addled and right-on Army protect us from our enemies?  <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6299067/COLONEL-TIM-COLLINS-chubby-drug-addled-right-Army-protect-enemies.html>
 <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6299067/COLONEL-TIM-COLLINS-chubby-drug-addled-right-Army-protect-enemies.html>COLONEL TIM COLLINS: Today the British military is threadbare, ill-equipped and undermanned. It can't recruit soldiers, sailors or airmen. All three Services face a crisis of fitness and obesity.