[BITList] Clean

FA franka_nbn at westnet.com.au
Sat Nov 17 12:31:59 GMT 2018

Three women were discussing their husbands and their approach to sex.

The first lady said her husband was a teacher and sex with him was quite
boring because before the act, the husband would describe, in pedantic
detail, all of the things that would happen.

“I know what you mean.”, said the second lady. “My husband’s a doctor
and before we make love he describes the whole thing in clinical,
anatomical detail, to the point where I feel like throwing up.”

“You’re lucky.” Said the third lady.  “My husband’s a real estate agent
and all he does is sit on the bed and tell me how great it’s going to be.”

                                                  ……………..

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates.  St Peter checks his
dossier and says, “Ah, you’re an engineer -  you’re in the wrong place.”

So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is admitted.  Pretty
soon the engineer becomes dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell
and begins designing and building improvements.

Soon after, hell is equipped with air conditioning and flush toilets and
escalators.  The engineer is a very popular guy.

One day, God calls up Satan on the telephone and says with a sneer, “So,
how’s it going down there in hell?”

Satan replies, “Really well. Things are really happening. We’ve got air
conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. There’s no telling what this
engineer is going to come up with next.  Never been better”

God replied, “What???  You’ve got an engineer?  That’s a mistake.  He
should never have gotten down there; send him up here.”

Satan says, “Absolutely no chance.  I like having an engineer.  He’s
working hard. He’s popular on the staff and he’s definitely staying.”

God says, “Send him back up here or I’ll sue.”

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, “Oh yeah right. Just where are
YOU going to find a lawyer?”

---
https://www.avg.com