[BITList] A Lifestyle Lost.

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Mon May 28 01:51:02 BST 2018

*HAD IT ALL & THEN...**?*

cid:A250D0F8C99348ECAF9C7103B2B973FD at PeterPC

*I talked to a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up
this way.**He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had
plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my
head, I had TV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the
library. I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I
even had full medical coverage."***

*I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol?
Divorce?"***

*"Oh no, nothing like that," he said.   "No, no.... I was paroled."*

---
https://www.avg.com