[BITList] : PROFOUND PHILOSOPHY 101

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 21 10:58:54 GMT 2018

Mike,

Good stuff, keep it coming - though I  raise an eyebrow at the one about how many electronic items of 20 years back can now be fitted in a pocket. I am the only member of my family who does not possess a smart phone or similar.  This means I can sit on a bus or a train without having to check my emails, etc, etc, for the umpteenth time. If I want to listen to some 1950s jazz, I curb my impatience till I  get home, and the Bang & Olufsen, or even the other one, will play anything from my vinyl collection, as long as it's not 78rpm.  At the moment I lack anything that will play 78s. The whole procedure will take me back to when departed friends and I would do similar with a beer. And I can do much the same with DVDs.