[BITList] Using their own stats?

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Mar 15 03:59:27 GMT 2018

G'day Folks,

You hear this one from me all of the time.

"The rich get richer and the poor get poorer."

How about it, turned around the other way?

The poor get poorer and the rich get richer.

Why is that?

Could it be the statistic promulgated today that the ‘homeless’ in Australia have increased by 20% over the last year.

Meanwhile the salaries of Australian CEOs and GMs have continued to soar.

So where is the money coming from that these CEOs and GMs are getting, that they didn’t have before?

Have a guess, won’t you.

Those who believe what I am saying, are attacked by no less that the Australian Prime Minister, who says that we are frightening people by using the "policy of envy”.

It is an easy one to counter. How about the “policy of GREED”?

Now that, gets ‘them’ every time.