[BITList] And the Australian LNP Government didn't want a Royal Commissison?

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Mar 8 07:13:12 GMT 2018

Is this a nasty smell or is it?

http://tinyurl.com/y7xdarm8 <http://tinyurl.com/y7xdarm8>

I wonder how much the Big Four “donated” to the LNP coffers over the last two LNP Governments? [Compared to the ALP].

Will we ever find out?

I don’t think so. Having been forced to hold a RC Malcolm Trumble has put a "time noose" around the Commission. The RC has to complete its work in 12 months.

I suggest that it The Royal Commission should ask for more time to do a proper job. Lets see what Malcolm Trumble says to that.