[BITList] Commander John Fremantle, 5th Baron Cottesloe, survivor of 'Yangtze Incident' – obituary

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jun 5 00:49:45 BST 2018

On 5 Jun 2018, at 8:17 am, michael J Feltham <ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com> wrote:

I was a first trip Cadet on the SHIRALA when the AMETHYST came into Hong Kong Harbour.  I always remember that Dairy Farms Cafes selling Milk Shakes etc gave the Crew of the AMETHYST free Drinks !

Mike

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2018/06/03/commander-john-fremantle5th-baron-cottesloe-survivor-yangtze/ <https://www.telegraph.co.uk/obituaries/2018/06/03/commander-john-fremantle5th-baron-cottesloe-survivor-yangtze/>

Mike, Can you get a FULL copy of this article for me please?

All I can access is the first para.