[BITList] Another Australian Story.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Jul 7 05:26:31 BST 2018

G'day Folks,

The Password.

I was staying overnight at a hotel away from home and didn’t feel like sitting in my room watching TV, so I took my laptop down to the bar to catch up with work.

I went to the bar and asked the bartender: “Excuse me, what's the WIFI password?”

Bartender:  “You need to buy a drink first.”

Me: “Do I? Okay, I’ll have a beer.”

Bartender: “We have James Squire 150 Lashes on tap.”

Me: “Sounds good. How much is a schooner?”

Bartender:   “$8.00.”

Me: “Okay, here you are. Now, what’s the WIFI password?”

Bartender:  “youneedtobuyadrinkfirst…..No spaces and all lowercase.”