[BITList] The Daily Mail

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Jan 22 23:07:01 GMT 2018

From a correspondent in the US…

At least the DM didn’t go as far as to say that the regular roundel looked a lot like a target……..  I read that story yesterday and was wondering exactly how it was news.

It just amazes me how the caption writers keep their jobs at the DM.

Even the most cursory glance will tell you that there is no driver in the car and that even if there was a mere twitch of the steering wheel would bring it onto a cleared section of the road.  I have no idea what is going on in the photo, it even looks as if the car was parked up because the driver had to be somewhere, rather than being abandoned due to weather.