[BITList] Fwd: I will not countenance any further cuts to Britain's armed forces - and I am not alone

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 14 10:25:08 GMT 2018

Mike,

Leak discovered on HMS Queen Elizabeth? Much better than leak ignored, or not noticed.

>From my experience I could supply a few shock horror headlines that illustrate how really bad things were in the MN at one time.

Both engines run out of fuel on MV Dilwara.
Scavenge fire on MV Dilwara.
Drunken Third Mate encouraged by Engineers removes and wears bikini belonging to lady passenger on MV Chilka.
Sea trials indicate engine needs adjusted a wee bit on various vessels.

I could go on.