[BITList] Fremantle

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Feb 8 12:04:26 GMT 2018

G'day Folks,

Frank Ayres and I had a curry lunch in what used to be a biscuit factory where my eldest daughter had her first job!

We also found out that both of us worked at the ALCOA Refinery in Kwinana in the every early 1970s

And that we knew a fair few people who worked there at the same time.

After lunch Frank offered to bring me home. Which I accepted with alacrity!

I’ll be happy to have lunch with again you in two years time Frank, if we are both around at that time.