[BITList] Patricia the Flight Attendant...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Dec 9 00:50:45 GMT 2018

Patricia the Flight Attendant..

The flight attendant Patricia see a suspicious looking couple on board, so she reports it to the Captain immediately.

"Sir, I think we have a case of human trafficking! There is a very pretty, hot and sexy, female passenger on board, who looks quite frightened and the man she is with is a fat old slob who looks like a lecher, very sullen, mean and dangerous! "

The captain responds, "Patricia, I've told you this before. This is Air Force One…"