[BITList] Fwd: Windy weather carries Britain to renewable energy record | Environment | The Guardian

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Dec 4 01:40:43 GMT 2018

G'day Mike,

During this last week the State of South Australia ran completely on renewable power for 24 consecutive hours.

And here is my latest electrical power bill for all to see.

It covers three months but of that three months we were away from home for 45 days - exactly half the period of this bill.

When we go away, we turn off the HWS but there is a light that comes on, for security reasons on an electric timer, 60 watts for about 4 hours in the evening.

We have a supposedly 6 KW solar system on our roof. It usually maxes out, at around 4.5 KW during midday.