[BITList] Fwd: Extract from Lloyd's List

Ronald Thomas thomasronald775 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:58:06 BST 2018

Mike. Thanks for that email. I couldn't agree more with the opinions
stated. Early Apprenticeships at sea were invaluable as one had to
progress through the ranks having knowledge-gained by experience and
many hours on an open bridge, with NO Radar to fully understand the
perils that may lie ahead ( and possibly astern). In the West country,
where I have just moved to from France my mind boggles at the thought of
two driver less cars coming head to head on the single track country
lanes. Salaams Ronald Thomas