[BITList] dogs - Australia is a magnificent country

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 15 14:00:44 BST 2017

        This morning I went to Centrelink to sign my dogs up for
        benefits. The lady said, "Dogs are not eligible for benefits."
        So, I explained to her that my dogs are coloured, unemployed,
        Bone lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who
        their fathers are. They expect me to feed them, and provide them
        with housing and medical care.
        So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

        My dogs get their first cheques next Friday. Bugger me, this is
        a great country!

---
http://www.avg.com