[BITList] Isn't Love Grand? A gentle stroll with the missus on Valentine's Day

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 12 08:31:55 BST 2017

Almost every day, when we are strolling around town, a feature of such strolls is that my wife (I've only got the one) will disappear, causing me to search in every lady's clothing shop I've passed since the last such disappearance. This is not a pleasant experience - there are no antidotes to lady's clothing shops.  I've tried ensuring she wears a red coat to make the searching easier, but there are now so many ladies wearing such coats that life is getting hard.  I understand how that gent feels, trapped in a society where black is the only colour.