[BITList] Potential son in law

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 25 12:40:33 GMT 2017

*A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After
dinner, her *
*mother told her father to find out about the young man. The father invited*
*the fiancé to his study for a talk.*

*"So, what are your plans?" the father asked the young man.*

*"I am a biblical scholar," he replied.

"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what will you*
*do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?"*

*"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she*
*deserves?" asked the father.*

*"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will
provide*
*for us."*

*"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?"

"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.*

*The conversation proceeded like this, and each time the father questioned,*
*the young idealist insisted that God would provide.*

*Later, the mother asked, "How did it go, honey?"*
*The father answered, "He has no job and no plans, and he thinks I'm God."*

---
http://www.avg.com