[BITList] Jenevieve Chang:The Good Girl of Chinatown

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat May 6 06:03:35 BST 2017

G'day Folks,

Yesterday I was out driving to a place here inTownsville listening to the ABC Radio.

I heard this women being interviewed on the Brisbane ABC.

I have just located the book, that she has written, on the Internet and asked my local Library to place it on their reserved list.

I then found the mp3 file of the 45 minute interview.

A really good listen.

Here are the URLs where you can get the mp3 file and also the book.

Jenevieve Chang: The Good Girl of Chinatown

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-life/jenevieve-chang-the-good-girl-of-chinatown-20170425-gvrydt.html <http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-life/jenevieve-chang-the-good-girl-of-chinatown-20170425-gvrydt.html>

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/radio/local_brisbane/audio/201705/aaj-2017-05-05.mp3 <http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/radio/local_brisbane/audio/201705/aaj-2017-05-05.mp3>

If there is any one who can’t download the file just let me know and I’ll place it up in my DropBox where you can download it from yourself.

Its 24.