[BITList] It's Wonderful being a.....................

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 29 14:46:38 BST 2017

                *It's Wonderful being a        senior*

                Who says senior citizens        don't wear stylish clothes!

                Gotta love us     seniors During a visit to my doctor, I
                asked him, " How do you        determine whether or not
                an older person should be put in an old age
                home?""Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we
                offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a        bucket to the
                person to empty the bathtub.""Oh, I understand," I said.
                "A normal person would use the bucket because it
                is        bigger than the spoon or the teacup." "No" he
                said. "A normal person        would pull the plug.Do you
                want a bed near the window?"

                3 tests,you can cancel your annual visit to your
                neurologist.Your brain is great and you're far from
                having a close_A short neurological test___1- Find the C
                below. Please do not use any cursor help.
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
                OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O **2- If you
                already        found the C, now find the 6 below*. *
                999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999
                999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999
                999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999
                699999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999
                999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999
                999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999 **3 -
                Now find the N below. It's a little        more
                difficult.** MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNM M
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M This is NOT a joke. If
                you were able to pass these you have        no
                relationship with Alzheimer.*Congratulations!*

                Oh. One more test. Find        the 44th USA President.
                Well, congratulations, you're        not colour blind
                either! **SENIOR CITIZENS ARE THE         LEADING
                CARRIERS OF AIDS!HEARING AIDSBAND  AIDSROLL AIDSWALKING
                AIDSMEDICAL  AIDSGOVERNMENT   AIDSMOST OF ALL:

                MONETARY AIDS TO THEIR KIDS!

                **Not forgetting HIV ( Hair is Vanishing)

                Give me the grace to see a joke,To get some humor out of
                life, And pass it on to other folk. I'm        only
                sending this to my 'old' friends. If you're not OLD
                share it anyway YOU’LL get there one day!