[BITList] Cyclone

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Mar 29 14:17:22 BST 2017

On 29 Mar 2017, at 7:07 pm, HUGH <chakdara at btinternet.com> wrote:

John,

Not to make light of your situation, in all my life I only remember a couple of years when we in the West of Scotland were judged to be in danger of running short of rain. The reservoirs were a bit low, we were told, and rationing was talked about, but the rain soon came back. The darned stuff always does come back. It's wet this morning after a few gorgeous sunny days.

After all that newspaper and internet coverage Townsville didn’t get any rain and hardly any wind!

To see what a cyclone of Cat 4 strength can do go to Youtube and enter

Cyclone Debbie

Into it.

There's plenty there.

I’ve just seen this headline…

1000mm in 24 hours, Arlie beach near Bowen.

We did have a good drop of rain this afternoon.