[BITList] Jeremy Corbyn has adopted unfreezing pensions as Labour Policy!

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Mar 27 03:54:53 BST 2017

G'day folks,

A positive stance on this from us all would help bring the vibration up.  I am going to keep saying, this is it, finally we are going to get what we are entitled to.

I do believe that its a legal right for us all to have what we paid in for.  Between us we paid for 76 years, that must be criminal to withhold any rises that may be due!!

Marianne & Peter

I’ll believe it when  I see it arrive in my bank a/c.

They have been stealing pensions for over 60 years now.

Forgive me for being cynical.

Corbett is not in Power.