[BITList] British Army response

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Mar 18 03:14:56 GMT 2017

I think that this one went out a few weeks ago?

A left wing Politician, a TV Reporter and a British soldier were captured by ISIS.

They were sentenced to death by beheading.

Unexpectedly, the ISIS leader said they could have one last wish each before sentence was carried out.

The Politician asked to hear a rendering of 'Keep The Red Flag Flying Here.'

The Reporter asked that the beheading be televised so that even when he was dead his face would be on TV.

The Trooper asked to be kicked three times up the arse.

This was carried out first, and as the last kick landed the Trooper pulled a hidden 9 mm pistol out of his smock, shot three terrorists dead, grabbed one of their fallen AK47s and shot dead the rest of the terrorists.

The other two prisoners were amazed, and asked why he requested to be kicked three times before drawing his gun.

Because, said the Trooper, “When we get back to the UK, I don’t want you pair of arseholes saying it was an unprovoked attack!”