[BITList] You have supported this in the past

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Mar 14 06:20:01 GMT 2017

From a correspondent…

> There is nothing in this story. Any company can make any financial arrangement it chooses. Are you opposed to that?

My response:

I am apposed to this one - The ADANI family gets a royalty of A$2.00 on EVERY ton of coal that comes out of this coal mine.

The two dollars does not go to the shareholders [in Mumbai India], but straight to the Adani family's two dollar company, in the Cayman Islands.

I understand that this is completely above board for the likes of Malcolm Trumble's National and LNP Government.

However when all is said and done, it is Queensland's coal not ADANI's.

ADANI has got “form”.

See…

http://tinyurl.com/zm2n4nb <http://tinyurl.com/zm2n4nb>

And…