[BITList] Stolen Pensions.

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Mar 13 07:24:58 GMT 2017

The Falklands war hero fighting for his UK pension.

http://tinyurl.com/hdnkrbw <http://tinyurl.com/hdnkrbw>

I commiserate with him.

The UK Government stole my pension too.

The UK Government doesn’t call it a Stolen Pension - they call it a “Frozen Pension”.

I come from Yorkshire where we call a spade a spade, and not a bloody shovel.

I know when I have been robbed and robbed I have been, by the UK Government.

As this tells you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFuLHUWaIo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiFuLHUWaIo>

Stolen Pensions?

Read all about them here.

http://www.britishpensions.org.au <http://www.britishpensions.org.au/>

Australia’s Foreign Minister, Julie Bishop, doesn't want to know. Are you surprised ?

A final note: Under the set-up, when stolen pensions started, ALL Public Servants were exempted from the stolen pension situation.

Nice one Cyril.