[BITList] What great idea - Stonehenge and More

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jun 2 00:24:04 BST 2017

G'day Folks,

You can listen and watch or watch this very interesting talk given by Lynne Kelly on the ABC program “the Conversation”.

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/conversations/conversations-lynne-kelly-rpt/8552846 <http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/conversations/conversations-lynne-kelly-rpt/8552846>

I am waiting for the book to arrive from my local Library.

Included in the talk are, what the purpose of ancient 'Henges' in the UK, the 'Dream Time’ of the Australian Aboriginal peoples, and how did the Polynesians cross the vast ocean, called the Pacific.

I don’t wish to enlighten you, so please listen to the Podcast. It is a great “Aha” moment.

ooroo

Duration: 48min 27sec
Broadcast: Tue 30 May 2017, 11:00am
Published: Wed 24 May 2017, 2:51am

The Memory Code is published by Allen & Unwin