[BITList] Surgeons

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Thu Jun 1 02:39:09 BST 2017

From a correspondent…

An  Israeli doctor said,
“In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man’s testicles, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work.”

The German doctor said,
“That’s nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man and in 4 weeks he is looking for work.”

The Russian doctor said,
“Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man,put it in another man’s chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work.”

The Scottish doctor just laughed and commented, “You are all way behind us. 13 months ago, we took a woman with no brains, no heart, and no balls and made her first minister of Scotland. Now, the whole of Scotland is looking for work!