[BITList] just desserts...

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 9 03:59:19 BST 2017

*…just desserts…*

*A **young teenager arrived home **with a Porsche**. *

*H**is amazed parents **became hysterical and demanded to know where he
got it from.***

*He calmly told them, "I bought it *today*." "W**here on earth did you
get that sort of money?” they screamed. *

*"We know what a Porsche costs." "Well," said the boy, "this one cost me
fifteen  dollars." *

*The parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell **you **a car
like that for fifteen dollars?" they asked.*

*"It **w**as the lady  up the street," said the boy. *

*"Don't know her name -- they just moved in. *

*She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a
Porsche for fifteen dollars."*

Porsche joke

*"Oh my goodness!" moaned the mother, "she must be deranged. *

*Who knows what she’ll do next? John, you go right  up there and see
what's going on." *

*So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady
lived and found her out *

*in the yard calmly  planting flowers. *

*He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a
Porsche to for *

*fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.***

Porsche joke

*"Well," she said, "*this  morning*I got a phone call from my husband. *

*I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend he has
run off to Hawaii with his secretary. *

*Then apparently she stole all his money and stranded him there! *

*So he called me, without a dollar to his name, and asked me to sell his
new Porsche and send him the money.*

*And that's****exactly what I’ve done." *

**