[BITList] CATHOLIC COFFEE MORNING IN ROME

FA franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 2 12:03:54 BST 2017

*CATHOLIC COFFEE MORNING IN ROME**

**Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St.
Peter's Square. *

*
*The first Catholic man tells his friends,*"My son is a priest. *

*When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."*

*
*The second Catholic man chirps,

*"My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your
Grace'."

*The third Catholic gent says, *"My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a
room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'." *

*
*The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, *"My son is the Pope. When
he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'." *

*
*Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the
four men give her a subtle,*"Well....?"

*She proudly replies,

*"I have a daughter,

**SLIM

TALL

38D BREASTS

24" WAIST and

36" HIPS.*

*
*

*

When she walks into a room, people say, *

*"Oh My God".*